WE NEVER STOPPED LENDING DURING COVID-19.
Since 1999 the only thing we have ever done is Non-QM. We are the oldest Non-QM lender in the industry.
We have the programs and pricing to help all your customers that do not fit the traditional lending box.
Our 21 years of experience with Non-QM is here to help you close more loans and it starts with our easy pricing engine. Our Account Executives will help you navigate this growing segment of the mortgage market and make for easy closings.
Up to 90% on bank statements and up to $5MM
Self-employed with limited taxable income
Bank statement programs up to 90% LTV
Foreign National DACA
ITIN programs & DACA
No income Investor
DSCR 80% up to $2MM
Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or short sale
Not a problem!
600 minimum credit score, no credit score available, P&L only
Submit your loan situation below.
We’ll issue your pre-approval.
To gain access to the Non-QM Pricer, please fill out your information below. A code will be sent to your mobile phone for verification, once the verification code is entered you will gain access to the form.
Enter verify code
Please enter verification code that you received.
Features and Descriptions
Prime Plus Program
2nd Chance Program
Where We Are Licensed
Mouse over map for licensing info
REVISED: MARCH 1, 2021
© 2020 All Credit Considered Mortgage, Inc. d/b/a ACC Mortgage · NMLS ID 176724 · 1801 Research Blvd., Suite 410, Rockville, MD 20850 · (877) 349-0501. Not all loan programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions may apply. All rights reserved. This is not an offer or extension of credit or a commitment to lend. Licenses are held as follows: Connecticut Mortgage Lender License ML-176724; Delaware Lender License #020786 ; Florida Mortgage Lender Servicer #MLD953; Georgia Mortgage Lender License #46424; Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License #MBL-2080176724; Illinois Residential Mortgage License MB.6761111; Indiana-DFI Mortgage Lending License #40794; Maryland Mortgage Lender License #6625; Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License #FL0022183; Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License # MN-MO-176724; Mississippi Mortgage Lender License 176724; Nevada Mortgage Lender License 4619; New Jersey Residential Mortgage License; North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-164875; Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License #ML012740; Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5825; Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License 51566; South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License MLS-176724; Tennessee Mortgage License #181409; Texas SML Mortgage Company License; Utah-DFI Residential First Mortgage Notification; Virginia Lender Licensed by the Virginia State Corporate Commission as MC-1856; Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-176724; District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority License #MLB176724. Revised: December 3, 2020.
STATE LICENSING DETAILS
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License #BK 0937856
- California – DBO Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #41DBO-102821
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration
- Connecticut Mortgage Lender License ML-176724
- Delaware Lender License #020786
- Florida Mortgage Lender Servicer #MLD953
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License #46424
- Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License #MBL-2080176724
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License MB.6761111
- Indiana – DFI Mortgage Lending License #40794
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License #6625
- Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License #FL0022183
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License # MN-MO-176724
- Nevada Mortgage Lender License 4619
- New Jersey Residential Mortgage License
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-164875
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License #ML012740
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5825
- Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License 51566
- South Carolina – BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License MLS-176724
- Tennessee Mortgage License #181409
- Texas SML Mortgage Company License
Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
“CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.”
- Utah – DFI Residential First Mortgage Notification
- Virginia Lender Licensed by the Virginia State Corporate Commission as MC-1856
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-176724
- District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority License #MLB176724